All systems are connected to a wireless modem Whos On My WiFi 2.1.9

21:39 Shehroz Asghar 0 Comments

All systems are connected to a wireless modem Whos On My WiFi 2.1.9

Size: 5.2 MB - Whos On My WiFi 2.1.9

Whos On My WiFi software application to display statistics and status of various wireless modems and Wi - is. Open wireless modem and wi-fi are great and if you can use this modem for Internet connection Whos On My WiFi software can also take advantage of the good. Due to the possibility of being hacked modem and using illegal and illegitimate, and dialup Internet users use monitoring software to comply with the recommended safety tips. Whos On My WiFi software has the ability to complete information systems connected to the modem, Wi - Users can view. The software scans the network for a moment, to show the user what systems are currently in use are connected to the modem. Show mac address-connected systems, along with date, time and duration of the connection, as well as archival data, including software functionality is considered. Illegal software can connect people to cut down or to block them is prevented from reconnecting.
http://dl.downloademan.com/9206/General/Whos%20On%20My%20WiFi%202.1.9/Whos%20On%20My%20WiFi%202.1.9.rar
 

0 comments: